Friday, December 26, 2008

thinking back...

Today,
I just recovered from fever and felt simply boring
so did a new blog account
since i forgotten the old ones password xD


just finished reading LY's novel ( yep novel )
check it out at http://dubu-sangtae.blogspot.com/


i'll NEVER take my time to write novel
too much work hehe



parents coming back from China tomorrow
aih...
obvious reasons
1. i get the WHOLE house to myself
(unfortunately i fell sick and stayed at my aunt's till today)
2. no naggings
3. free to do wateva i want (until i fell sick ish..)
4. no instructions
5. you'd be MAD not to LOVE it when your parents isn't at home for 5 days


PMR result on 30th
of course i want straight A's
but got a feeling gonna get B for bm sj n bc
probably sc too (tembak a lot)


honestly
i'm NOT bull shitting
AND
seriously
i didn't study for PMR
was busy with some stupid competition
regret joining it
one thousand and one percent REGRET
lately been getting PMR nightmares


hopefully luck is with me
won't mind if got 7As n 1B
if the B is BC
i'd still be PERFECTLY happy with it

good luck everyone!!
ps* PLEASE don't ask me about my result
when the time comes

Thank you