Friday, December 26, 2008

How i spent my....

Christmas Eve


Let's start from

12.00 am - watching Wild Child

12.07 am -finished watching Wild Child (dun like the ending anyway)

12.10 am - moments of craziness



wait

let me backtrack

LY n Lyn came for sleepover and we started watching Wild Child approximately 10.45pm on the day before christmas eve and we did almost rest of the things together xD

ok continue...



12.21 am- went upstairs

12.30 am-watched WALL-E

12.32 am-experimenting nail polish while watching wall-e =P

02.12 am- LY felt hungry (i was looking at the clock)

02.13 am- decided to test McD's delivery service :P

02.25 am-LY called McD n they actually ask her to "pls call back one hour later"
honestly WTH?!?!

02.31 am-Lyn's turn to call and made our orders

2 banana pie, nuggets mc value - THAT's ALL

03.03 am-HALF AN HOUR LATER!?!?! delivery guy arrived

CONCLUSION: BAD SERVICE



we continue on9-ing then obviously we sleep till 10.16 am



after LY n Lyn went back

my sisters from hell returns in d afternoon



didn't feel so good so went to the doctor

found out it was fever and virus infection

and in the end

was sent to stay with my aunt


next morning is .....




CHRISTMAS



spent the christmas lying in bed watching Madagascar 2

the DVD went crazie when it got to Alex looking for Marty
the dialogue is in spanish
(or izzit russian? not sure but its definitely NOT english)
ate lots and lots of porridge and organic food

visit my popo

went back my aunt's and watched Mr and Mrs Smith

helped my aunt polished her nails

then finally
S-L-E-E-P

WHAT A CHRISTMAS
clearly
my most boring christmas in my whole entire 15 year old life