Sunday, December 28, 2008

Prayers answered??......

*Breath in breath out*
ok
I dont know how to explain this but we'll know the answer on 30th December 2008

It all started with a Green Monster(aka me)
Why am i a Green Monster?
My dad promised to reward me with RM1000 if i got straight As in my UPSR
I did
but instead he bought me a RM500 handphone
although i want another model which costs RM700

3 years later....
my sister got 5As and 2Bs in her UPSR
and my dad bought her a RM700+ handphone last week saturday(obviously i'm jealous)
I know he prefer her than me anyway(but i'm still jealous)

She asked me to help her to download songs and I did
Later she didnt even said thank you
AND she doesn't even allow me to TOUCH her new phone
So i was pissed

this part is important

I told God that night (yes i pray before i sleep)
If i didn't get straight As for my PMR
let all her(my sis) favourite songs dissapeared
and I keep saying that to myself when she started showing off her new hp to me
I am evil xD

Yesterday approximately 12pm
my sis started shouting
because her music file went missing

seriously

it magically dissapeared into thin air
i SWEAR i did not delete it and my youngest sis doesnt even know how to use a hp
there's no way my parents would want to delete her songs
and why would she delete it herself?
Even my dad who's an expert doesnt even know how where and why it dissappeared

Here's the question:
Did God really answered my prayers
by making my sis music file
dissapeared?