Monday, December 29, 2008

Being positive and thinking negative

I don't think i will cry if i didn't get straight As tomorrow
cause i think God had already gave me an answer
that i wont get straight As
maybe i should have ask Him
there's C in my PMR result
my sis new hp will go missing
no A
my sis's camera will go missing
1 A
she will go down with a fever
2A
er... my sis's new shirt goes missing?
3A
she will have tooth ache
4A
my sis's photo album goes missing too
xD
5A
hmm...
my sis will vomit twice?
6A
my sis slips and falls?
7A
she suddenly starts apoligizing for no reasons at all
??
8A
she will find a dead rat?
xD
Hey
God can still answer me
there's still 10 hours
lol
i know i'm an evil twisted sister
haha
i think
PMR actually depends on your luck
on your examiner
and who sat infront and behind of you
because the examiner will compare your answers to theirs
Not happy with the result this time
Aim for a better result for SPM
or something else
example if you want to be an entertainer in the future
go audition for some entertainment company
etc.
You did your best
that's what counts
don't cry over or spoil your mood over some freaking alphabetes
the alphabetes aren't worth it
~Be positive, think negative~
All the best
and
Good Luck