Friday, October 15, 2010

Having a sister who is 3 years younger than you

Yes having a sister can be such a pain in the ass

ESPECIALLY if you have a selfish big-head arrogant little sister who think she's the world's greatest-bow-to-me-because-I'm-the-prettiest

Just because she's pretty and I'm ugly
SHE thinks she can step on me and order me around

Just because she thinks she has the best body and legs
SHE can demand everything she wants

Just because she thinks she's the WORLD'S prettiest
SHE can treat her FAMILY members like shit!

Hate to burst your little bubble sis
but your pretty little face won't last

it's no use
looking at the mirror every single day
telling yourself
"oo I'm so pretty"

PUR-LEASE don't you dare deny it
even the housemaid saw you said that
LMAO!

It's definitely fine with me if your dream is to snag a rich husband and be the wealthy pretty mistress
be Cinderella all you want

but Cinderella is a fairytale
Fairytales don't come true
there's no such things as Prince Charming on white horses for you to coo on

and Cinderella is a hardworking kind loving and gentle character
NOT a lazy selfish greedy commanding and demanding brat like Cinderella's step sisters

Where's your brain may I ask?

Beauty won't give you the power to get whatever you want

So pull your face away from the mirror and start looking around

PEOPLE DON'T ACHIEVE SUCCESS THROUGH BEAUTY

THEY EARNED IT THROUGH HARD SOLID WORK

so stop ordering people around with your little face held up high

it's simply disgusting