Monday, June 28, 2010

continueing the CO2 car PosT xD

haha it's been like three months since the last post
xD
ya after getting out of d hospital
1st stop is NOT home
but the SALOON
yes S-A-L-O-O-N

apparently my mom was afriad that the chemicals will damaged my scalp then my brain cells etc

so my hair is cut QUITE short (but its long again now)
xD

Had to go for checkup on a monday so i get to skip school (thank God that day very little homework)

erm...my memory is getting kinda blur about what happened 3+months ago

but i STILL remember my friend told me in her maths tuition
(which tim soon is also there)
tim soon told their tuition teacher(who is ALSO my BC tuition teacher)
that my hand EXPLODED

PLEASE get the facts RIGHT when you're talling something
because
HAND exploded and BOTTLE exploded is TWO VERY VERY different things

well had to finish the whole course medicine which makes me feel like a medicine eating machine
since on daily basis i had to consume so many types of meds di...

Aspirin is seriously a life saver
without it
i swear yr wound will be even blotchier(is this even a word?)
and much more painful

My mom wanted to thank those who came to visit me in hospital
so she baked A LOT OF DURIAN muffins

SADLY
FOUR out of EIGHT
HATES DURIAN

HONESTLY

DURIAN IS ONE OF THE TASTIEST FRUIT EVER !!!!!!!!

ish....
the other four i'm not sure they actually LIKE Durian or NOT
but at least they are being polite(i guess)

i REALLY don't like people who doesn't appreciate things people gave you

IF you don't like something someone gave you
just accept it
THEN throw it away
BUT NEVER EVER throw it away infront of the person who gave you
THESE kind of people are from a scale 1-10
9.5 RUDENESS

well the doctor said my hand will have SCARS forever
since the meat and skin there is dead
so that region will be black for YEARS

THANK GOD
during the surgery the doctor managaed to REMOVE all the stuff and chemicals and the dead cells away
so it returned to a normal beige pink after 3 whole weeks!!!
YAY!!!

and after three months
the bump is slowly to subside !!!!
and i can strecth my hands to full length now!!!!
HOORAY!!!!


well... i think that's all but actually there's more
but forgive me for being lazy
tata~