Saturday, February 14, 2009

=>

Accidents can be fun

:D

i forgotten when ... it started...

my sister came into the room and ask
"are you going to kill yourself cause you didn't get straight As?"

so i just follow along the joke took a cutter and put it infront of my wrist

than my youngest sister came in

"BANG" the door

scare the hell out of me or surprised me la

then i realise i cut myself
hehe

yes it was bleeding both my sisters really thought i tried to kill myself
called my parents
they were shocked

wouldn't you if you see blood spluttered on the bed sheets?

i bandaged it it hurts a little

Dad's friend's who is a doctor put some glue-stitch on it
so my wrist's scar isn't that obvious now

well next day
it was the 1st time
my mom brought me to pyramid shopping for clothes for me

it is the 1st time she bought a RM50 T-shirt for me

i wish this would happen everytime

but

I can't possibly cut my wrist all the time right?