Tuesday, May 3, 2011

pheew~

Gosh i'm now at ATC's lab (computer lab NOT science lab..obviously ATC doesn't have any science lab)

ok 1st of all

why am i here?

well because i'm bored and my lessons for today is LAN(malaysian studies) and economics

hence

today

is

going

to

be

a

VERY

VERY

boring

day

this morning i was SO DAMN FREAKING TIRED THAT i overslept xD

hahax woke up 7.00am was rushing through everything but still managed to eat 2eggs ^^

the KTM was on time =D

BUT

essh!

there's 4 indians 1 teen 3 kids who were standing infront of me

(FYI KTM is SUPER packed it's like you are the tuna squeezed in a sealed can where the air is stuffy AND stagnant)

gosh they were SWEATY

SUPER-D-DUPER S-W-E-A-T-Y

jeez...i was struggling to turn my head around but to no success

so for HALF AN HOUR

i was inhaling STINKING SWEATY ODOUR
(it's an understatement it's worst than stinking)

(oh i forgotten to add that i just recovered from sore throat and fever..no doubt it's coming back)

fine..so i got off the KTM..crossed the road walked up the bridge to the LRT because i was planning to reload my Touch n Go

i'm SO lucky that something is wrong with their machines and computer that they asked me to go KL Central to reload it =.=

i don't go KL Central for Christ's sake!!

continuing my journey

i walk to ATC but there's this bus releasing MASSIVE amount of gas/smoke

no doubt this bus have to go for maintenance

well the smoke was freaking suffocating me

next a motorcycle went pass me and AGAIN the exost pipe MUST be faulty for the smoke FILLED the air

by that time my throat WAS SUPER SUPER itchy and i was holding my breath =.=

haiz...

Thank God FINALLY reached college

went to class

took a seat at the back of the class

and

here i am

at the lab

typing away

about my day

so far

>.<

yikes..