Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Alex Pettyfer





The title says it's all xD

After watching I Am Number Four trailer , i didn't notice that's Alex P.

i only notice Number One was killed in Malaysia

and to my dissapointment, Malaysia wasn't mention in the movie at all xD (they started with Number Three hahax)

I Am Number Four..hmm the storyline is quite normal ..really.. but somehow the movie IS nice

Somehow Alex P. in I am number Four doesn't look like Alex P. in Wildchild(the 1st time i watched his movie {or i noticed his presence anyway hehe})

overall, I Am Number Four is a WAY better movie than the Green Hornet

if u love the Green Hornet(i wonder why) u'll DEFINITELY love I Am Number Four

oh and Number Six is damn cool ^^

No offense but personally i think Number Six is cooler than Numver Four =P

Beastly: Alex P. in Beastly looks like Alex P. in Wildchild though xD

after reading the comments at Youtube then ONLY i noticed Alex P. is starring in I Am Number Four (haha ya i'm super blur) >.<

Starting of Beastly was total eye-candy

the whole cinema went like WHOAH~

ya he still looks cute in bald xD

And again.. Beastly is a normal storyline BUT it is also quite well directed because i didn't get bored (i got totally bored watching the Green Hornet and Transformer 2.worst movies i've seen so far)

i enjoy watching Beastly ^^

Beastly is a modern time Beauty and the Beast, though Vanessa Hudgens looks er...how should i put it ..SLY (well she reminds me of withches)

yea she's pretty in the movie but in all the posters she really reminds me of witches

All in all

Alex Pettyfer is totally hot+cute <3 <3 <3