Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Egg Shell Family

During the holiday
everyone said to me
"You obviously study at home one la"
when i said no
"Eleh don't bullshit one la you"
Seriously i don't like people who keep telling every single person that how they're going to suck in the next exam because they didn't study
Because
they did study
at home
well
not me
i got yelled
EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY TO
"GO AND DO YOUR STUDIES!!!!!!!"
i'll go to the table took out a book and started d-re-a-m-i-n-g
xD
Last week PMR holiday
same thing happen again lor
Honestly
can't people find a more original line than
"OMG I din't study!"
"You sure study one la"
and
blah blah blah blah blah
You want to know what happened during last week's PMR holiday to me?
Here it is
i did glance through history for like 4 pages only
(cause i counted how many pages are there
and
turned out there's TWELVE
FULL
pages
of
WORDS)
so i was like waht the *tut* and i closed the book xD
Later
i cooked omelets and scrambled eggs
then
I started painting egg shells
it took few HOURS to do one
cause i want my artwork to be as perfect as mush as possible
hehe

so after wasting a few days time on

egg shells

i was so happy i finally made my little family of

egg shells

^^


each egg had 2 face


except for the one
behind the angry bone-face egg shell
with
erm..
6 coloured paper leaves on its head
like the statue of liberty's crown xD



the one with the black hat
it took around 4 hours to finished it
the hat was hard work

well i guess that's all
wait
last few things i want to mention

ALL THESE IDEAS ARE MINE !!!


I repeat

THESE IDEAS ARE MINE!!!!!


WARNING
DO NOT TRY TO COPY ANY ONE OF IT

AND

CLAIM THAT IT IS YOUR IDEA


*

~ I love my egg shell family~